Dark rooms, affirmitave to the sound of a trip
Self faith and denial, try and control the strings of fate
Can you?
Today, I met your mother
While my father screamed in self realisation
I sigh and sit in front of something old and mechanical
Doors open and close and I remain
Wooden and accustomed to the seat of preservation
Did I forget your name? Face? Sound?
No, and I never will.
You gotta roll roll roll, feel my soul
My little dog in his face
My dog in his death..maybe?
Truth and the endless winter breaks
For the want of something greater
Than the routine of the now
Today, I drank with the lord of the future beyond
Escaping eyes of myriad subconscious bells
The jokers perform their rituals
Mist balloons endear eternity
And you continue to point out non entities, as always
I sat one last time, for your sake
But today, I’ll drink for the destruction of my fate
No comments:
Post a Comment