“Your call will be monitored and recorded, kindly be online!”
We came sniffing fields of purple lavender
waiting to hear the melody
of a Sun dipping under the horizon
Golden grew the dawn in sighs
and; salutations
Numb faced, we tread the path
through the wilderness
Recall,
the taste of salt in your mouth
late one September evening in the tide
Smell,
I sniff the scent of the earth
from your bare shoulders,
Look,
I see your perfect face
smiling at the dawn
Listen,
I hear you sigh
as you ponder the world
Touch,
I feel the heavy cold beside you
of ever-growing solitude
I will be your friend
in dark horizons of loneliness
lighter though they seem
with time
I will nourish you
Slighter, though you seem
with rhyme.
I will remind you of time
when you’ve forgotten the hours
And I will trace through oblivion
And trembling, lucid stars
And then you will know
the road you’ve always fought for
was already yours.
We came sniffing fields of purple lavender
waiting to hear the melody
of a Sun dipping under the horizon
Golden grew the dawn in sighs
and; salutations
Numb faced, we tread the path
through the wilderness
Recall,
the taste of salt in your mouth
late one September evening in the tide
Smell,
I sniff the scent of the earth
from your bare shoulders,
Look,
I see your perfect face
smiling at the dawn
Listen,
I hear you sigh
as you ponder the world
Touch,
I feel the heavy cold beside you
of ever-growing solitude
I will be your friend
in dark horizons of loneliness
lighter though they seem
with time
I will nourish you
Slighter, though you seem
with rhyme.
I will remind you of time
when you’ve forgotten the hours
And I will trace through oblivion
And trembling, lucid stars
And then you will know
the road you’ve always fought for
was already yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment